Faucet And Sink Installer Model
FREE SHIPPING Order Over $80
BUY 3 USE 8% OFF CODE : 8OFF
Item ID: M2643
Repair And Install Pipes Easily With This Faucet And Sink Installer Model!
This faucet wrench fastens and removes plastic basin nuts and supply line nuts, along with 7/8-inch and 1-inch hex nuts. A great addition to any toolbox, its extra-long design is ideal for hard-to-reach applications, easily reaching mounting nuts on faucets and sprayers.
This sink faucet wrench features a shut-off valve attachment that turns hard to reach angle stops without marring chrome and an open slot that allows easy access over existing supply lines. The opposite end of the sink faucet wrench has a strainer basket attachment that holds the drain unit in place while removing or installing the strainer nut.
Built to last, the lightweight tool is made of high strength plastic and comes with two durable aluminum inserts, one for turning angle stop handles and another for holding the strainer basket in place. Remove both inserts, and the notched ends engage 2, 3, 4 and 6 tab basin nuts.
- Extra-long design lets you turn hard-to-reach mounting nuts on faucets, sprayers and ball cocks
- Open slot style allows for easy access over existing supply lines
- Shut-off valve attachment turns hard-to-reach angle stops without marring chrome
- Strainer basket attachment holds drain unit in place while tightening strainer nut
- Features a lightweight, high strength plastic construction and durable aluminum inserts
Package includes: 1 x Faucet and Sink Installer Model
- Receiving time = Processing time + Shipping time
- Return Policy
Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
1. Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
2. Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
3. Return shipping fee is paid by buyer.